Burnt Face Man 9 Burnt Face Man 9

I didn't like it

I just think every series has its limit, and Burnt Face Man has passed it. It was hilarious while it lasted, but by this episode it just seems to have lost that charm it had previously.

Just my opinion.

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

I've always loved this one

Sooooo sad :(

I need to know the name of the background song tho :P

Well done!

Harry The Harasser Harry The Harasser

Hehe

Harry seems like my kinda guy :D cool flash, made me laugh :D good animation skillz 2 >83 GJ

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

amazing :D

But I eeped on the snake one, I kept making it slither around and after a while more snakes kept appearing, repeating the path that the original snake had made over and over again O_o ended up with a screen full of red and green :P but other than that glitch, these are amazing, I got spyroscope on my desktop :D

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

DUDE!!!

Heaven Road is a long time fave of mine :D it's on my iPod!!!! Gr8 game luvved it :D

FL Studio Basics Tutorial FL Studio Basics Tutorial

Thanks alot mate!!

For too long have I been using hyperscore to create music. Thank you for teaching me how to use this fruity loops thing! My first one I will be submitting to newgrounds, have no idea what I'm gunna call it... but it's all thx to you ^^

DJB - It's Confusing... DJB - It's Confusing...

Awesome! Very uplifting. I especially love the flute section that starts at 03:58 and would've liked to have heard more of that. Has an almost east-Asian vibe. Beautiful - keep up the good work!

Death & The Aftermath Pt2 Death & The Aftermath Pt2

This is really beautiful :) Everything about it is perfect... the only flaw is the distortion, but you're clearly extremely talented at getting emotion across. Well done and thanks for making this.

dove218 responds:

thank you for the feed back ...i think when i was making this the distortion became part of the song ...i will post something without distortion next time :) so keep me in mind ...my new song after birth is uploading now ....hope you find it just as beautiful...

Willow Willow

This is pretty cool! I love the sound of all the synths you used. The use of 6 bars instead of 4 took some getting used to, but it's part of what makes this piece unique. One thing I think needs work is the transitioning; some sections don't feel like they flow smoothly into the next, for example at 00:34. There's a lot of potential here though, just work on your buildups and drops.