DJB - It's Confusing... DJB - It's Confusing...

Awesome! Very uplifting. I especially love the flute section that starts at 03:58 and would've liked to have heard more of that. Has an almost east-Asian vibe. Beautiful - keep up the good work!

Death & The Aftermath Pt2 Death & The Aftermath Pt2

This is really beautiful :) Everything about it is perfect... the only flaw is the distortion, but you're clearly extremely talented at getting emotion across. Well done and thanks for making this.

dove218 responds:

thank you for the feed back ...i think when i was making this the distortion became part of the song ...i will post something without distortion next time :) so keep me in mind ...my new song after birth is uploading now ....hope you find it just as beautiful...

Willow Willow

This is pretty cool! I love the sound of all the synths you used. The use of 6 bars instead of 4 took some getting used to, but it's part of what makes this piece unique. One thing I think needs work is the transitioning; some sections don't feel like they flow smoothly into the next, for example at 00:34. There's a lot of potential here though, just work on your buildups and drops.

Xtrullor - Attention Xtrullor - Attention

Veeery nice! :D it all sounds very professional, the synths sounds high-quality and this has a great beat. I wish it was longer, but I'm sure you have plenty more awesome, full-lengh stuff on your profile. What program(s) do you use? :o

Xtrullor responds:

I really wouldn't recommend checking my previous stuff, I don't really like them because they don't compare to nowaday's stuff... but feel free to check them if you'd like to.

Anyway, for every synth I'm using Native Instrumet's "Massive."
Yes, for every of them.
I've been using it for a year, but I would like to get Absynth and FM8 involved on my time. I like Massive because it's very accessible and so powerful, so I can recommend using it for almost anything regarding electronic stuff, be it effects or plain awesome synths like in this short track.

I'm working on a bigger, even better and full-lenght project at the moment, so please be tuned for that!

-Xtrullor

Dropped Dropped

This is sick. The bassline is amazing; the instrument you used for it sounds a lot like the bass in Conor Maynard's 'Vegas Girl'. You put it to much better use though :P I think it'd make a great full-length song. It sounds like some really intense final boss battle or something.

Kassich responds:

you're right, they do sound really similar! I was in the process of making it into a full-length track, but I got a new computer before i was able to finish it, and everything is gone now... :( Thanks for listening though!

West Side North West Side North

Sweet ¦-) it sounds really seamless and high-quality. Keep it up!

Space Mountain (WIP) Space Mountain (WIP)

This sounds very well put together. Each section flows into the next seamlessly, and I like vibe of the buildup at the beginning - almost sounds like it could be in the training mode of some fighting game. Very cool sound. Good work :>

NiCK-NiCK-NiCK-NiCK responds:

thank you very much!

Loenly Turtle Loenly Turtle

For drum n bass, there isn't all that much bass :o

I like it, though :D just think it needs a little work, including a stronger bassline

HamzzOfficial responds:

yeah ive just started making it, im trying to work on it D:
cheers mate

RW - Rainbow Squad RW - Rainbow Squad

Very cool :D I rarely find music on newgrounds that I'm willing to download these days, but this is definately something I want on my iPod. Nice job ^_^

Indigorain responds:

Thanks a lot man, that's great to hear! :D:D

[Water Temple-JaV] [Water Temple-JaV]

Oldskool ¦-)

The beginning reminds me of the ting tings. I have no idea why. I've only heard one of their songs.

Even though it's kind of simple, it still sounds quite professional.